• Feb 23, 12:01 pmSENIORS: YOU GRADUATE IN 101 DAYS! KEEP GOING TIGERS!

Filed under Entertainment

Yu-Gi-Oh! Archetypes: Cubic Monsters

The Cubic Monster archetype is a fairly new addition to the world of Yu-Gi-Oh. These cubes were introduced in the most recent movie Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions, which aired on January 27, 2017 in the United States. Cubic monsters are extremely inconsistent, but they do offer an OTK (one turn kill). Their ace monster is named Crimson Nova Trinity the Dark Cubic Lord and it has 4500 attack and 3000 defense with an effect that states, “Must be fusion summoned with the above materials and cannot be special summoned by other ways. Cannot be targeted, or destroyed by, your opponent’s card effects. When this card declares an attack: Halve your opponent’s life points. When this card destroys a monster by battle: you can activate this effect; this card can make a second attack during this battle phase. If you take effect damage, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the amount you took” meaning that this monster can not only halve your life points once by attacking, but it can actually do it twice. Considering that some other cubic monsters require that both players take effect damage, it is possible to give your opponent double the damage and then go in for the game. The only reason that not everyone is playing this deck is because you can almost never obtain the cards you need for a current situation, so why play that when you can play other decks that will help you in any condition.

• Yu-Gi-Oh! Archetypes: Cubic Monsters

Entertainment

Yu-Gi-Oh! Archetypes: Dinosaurs

• Yu-Gi-Oh! Archetypes: Cubic Monsters

Entertainment

Celebrity Big Brother – Three Night Premiere Event Review

• Yu-Gi-Oh! Archetypes: Cubic Monsters

Entertainment

Yu-Gi-Oh! News: New TCG Forbidden & Limited

• Yu-Gi-Oh! Archetypes: Cubic Monsters

Entertainment

Kylie Jenner Reveals Pregnancy

• Entertainment

Kylie Jenner Pregnant

Yu-Gi-Oh! Archetypes: Cubic Monsters