• Apr 23, 12:01 pmSENIORS: YOU GRADUATE IN 43 DAYS! KEEP GOING TIGERS!

Filed under News

Academic Decathlon

Elsinore’s Academic Decathlon team took home first place at the regional competition held at Corona High School and set a personal best Super Quiz score.

In the Honors division (GPA 3.75 and above) some of the highlights are: London Leffler earning the highest overall Honors Student score in Riverside Country, winning a plaque and a giant trophy; Anneliese Ball earning a perfect 1000 in speech and being selected to perform her speech on stage at the award ceremony; and Allisa Chilton, who set the record for highest essay score in out school’s history.

In the Scholastic division (GPA 3.0 – 3.74) some of the highlights are: Elias Alvarez setting a school record for points in the Scholastic division, Michael Hernandez winning medals in 7 out 10 events, and Emily Mayhew having the highest combined score in the 3 subjective events (Speech, Interview and Essay).

In the Varsity division (GPA 2.99 and below) some of the highlights are: Joe Armato having the being the highest overall Varsity Student in Riverside County, winning a plaque, Kryton Bess earning a perfect 1000 in math (one of only two people to do so in the entire competition) and Sidney Jimenez winning medals in 6 out of 10 events. Congratulations to our record-setting Academic Decathlon team, now on to State Championships in Sacramento on March 23. Good luck!

Academic Decathlon is recruiting for next school year–if you are interested see Mr. Klopp in room 818.

• Academic Decathlon

News

Kim Jong Un: No More NUCLEAR Tests

• Academic Decathlon

News

Popular DJ, Avicii Dies

• Academic Decathlon

News

Unarmed Black Male Gets Shot By Police In CA

• Academic Decathlon

News

Starbucks Manager Has Black Men Arrested

• Academic Decathlon

News

Coachella

Academic Decathlon