• Apr 23, 12:01 pmSENIORS: YOU GRADUATE IN 43 DAYS! KEEP GOING TIGERS!

Filed under Entertainment

Celebrity Big Brother – Three Night Premiere Event Review

Celebrity Big Brother premiered with a bang on Wednesday night with 11 famous faces moving into the Big Brother House: actress Shannon Elizabeth, rockstar Mark McGrath, actress Keshia Knight Pulliam, UFC champion Chuck Liddell, Miss Universe runner-up Ariadna Gutierrez, teen music and television icon James Maslow, Beverly Hills Housewife Brandi Glanville, TV host Ross Mathews, Broadway star Marissa Jaret Winokur, NBA star Metta World Peace, and television personality turned political advisor Omarosa Manigault.

Episode one was full of drama and twists when Shannon Elizabeth won the first HOH (Head of Household) competition and got her title stolen from her by Keshia Knight Pulliam who had a special power in the game to steal an HOH whenever she wanted. Keshia nominated James and Chuck for eviction. Shannon won the power of veto and decided not to use it, which upset Keshia. The girls in the house plus Ross Mathews formed a power alliance of seven who were planning to vote out James at the live eviction. However, the day before the eviction, Shannon and Ross helped lead the blindside against Omarosa and Keisha to vote out Chuck at the eviction. By a vote of 7-1, Chuck Liddell was the first celebrity evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother House. This caused massive arguments and divides in the house with pretty much everyone on one side vs. Keshia and Omarosa on the other and Metta just floating in between.

Ross won the HOH next, and decided to nominate Keshia and Omarosa (no surpriseeeeeeee!). However, tonight there is a live veto competition and eviction and Ross is contemplating backdooring Shannon. (In Big Brother, to backdoor means to nominate two pawns for eviction, win the veto, take a nominee off the block, and replace that person with another person who was the true target of the week). Although I am a huge Shannon Elizabeth fan, I could also as a Big Brother fan appreciate Ross’s gameplay by taking a chance and evicting a huge competition beast like Shannon. Only time will tell what will happen! If you’d like to catch the action, tune into Big Brother: Celebrity Edition every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8 pm PST.

• Celebrity Big Brother – Three Night Premiere Event Review

Entertainment

Yu-Gi-Oh! Archetypes: Kaiju

Entertainment

Guess The Movie (Comedy) Answers!

Entertainment

Random Facts About Random Things: Thread

Entertainment

Guess The Movie (Comedy)

Entertainment

Tips When Playing With Mercy