Filed under Features

How to Make 2018 YOUR Year

2017 was probably my least favorite years so far. From natural disasters to politics, it sucked. I’ve decided to make a list of things we could all do to make 2018 the best it could be.

1. Cut off the negative people in your life. If you have people in your life that in no way benefit you or make your life better, stop talking to them. You don’t need that energy in your life. In the end it is only putting a weight on your back and keeping you from being the best you could be. This does not mean to start a whole scandal with them, this simply means keeping your distance and meeting new and better people.

2. Set a goal. Setting a goal will help keep you motivated throughout the year. Write down what you want to happen during the year and do all that you can to make these goals a reality. No matter how big or how small, do all you can to make them come true.

3. Do what makes you happy. I know this one is kind of cheesy, but it’s true! Regardless of what people say, do what puts a smile on your face.

4. Put yourself first. This one may be difficult for a lot of us, I know. But I’ve learned the hard way that putting other before yourself is draining and depressing. Worry about your health. Both mental and physical. You should be your biggest priority.

• How to Make 2018 YOUR Year

Features

Crayola Makeup Line

• How to Make 2018 YOUR Year

Features

Keeping Your Room Clean

• How to Make 2018 YOUR Year

Features

Skin Care for the Summer

• How to Make 2018 YOUR Year

Features

Perfume Stay!

• How to Make 2018 YOUR Year

Features

DIY Dessert: Peanut Butter Cup Trifle

How to Make 2018 YOUR Year