Filed under Opinion

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Review

Popeyes is well known for there Louisiana style chicken. When I went to Popeyes with my friend, we both ordered their $5 Bonafide Big Box. You have a choice to get chicken drums or chicken tenders, including two sides. I got spicy chicken tenders, with a side of fries and mashed potatoes. For the sauce I got two of their Mardi Gras Mustards, and four Ranches. I tried to get some of their Bayou Buffalo Sauce but their delivery for food was running late so I couldn’t get any.

On to the food, the chicken tenders were not spicy at all, but I am not mad about that, because the chicken tenders were so crispy and the chicken was not dry at all. The mustard wasn’t too good, the ranch was good. The meal does not include a drink, like a drink would’ve been nice. The fries were really good crispy and tasty, seasoned really well. The mashed potatoes were like any fast food mashed potatoes, they kind of tasted like KFC mashed potatoes. Overall I give Popeyes a 8/10, they do live up to having good chicken because that is what Popeyes is all about, right? Their chicken not their fries or mashed potatoes. I do recommend trying Popeyes once in your life.

Arnikin Phommatha, Staff Writer
Arnikin Phommatha is a 17-year-old senior at Elsinore High School who enjoys playing basketball. 
  • Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Review

Opinion

Room for Improvements

• Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Review

Opinion

Mrs.Coogan

• Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Review

Opinion

Yearbook Prices

• Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Review

Opinion

Beach vs Desert

• Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Review

Opinion

Franklin’s Opinion: Parks and Recreation

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Review