Filed under Entertainment

Kylie Jenner Pregnant

So, on February 4th, Kylie Jenner announced to the world, via youtube, the birth of her daughter- Stormi Webster. For the past 5 months, Kylie limited her outdoor appearances, did not appear in Christmas cards, and never acknowledged her pregnancy videos, but the one thing she did acknowledge was her boyfriend and father of her daughter, Jacques Webster, aka Travis Scott.

As we all know, the Kardashian/Jenner family has been the spotlight of most media attention for their fame, and have now developed into entrepreneurs of each of their own clothing brands, makeup brands, and books. Kylie is the youngest of 12 siblings and has become the richest of all her family members according to the Forbes list. Since the pregnancy allegations began in September, she posted old photos and videos, that only included her shoulders and up. This left many of her fans wondering if the allegations were indeed true or if she was doing it simply for the media attention she was receiving. It seems like every other day, an article was published regarding her hidden pregnancy. However, on February 4th, she wrote an apology letter to her fans saying, “I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress free, and healthy way I knew how.” So congratulations to Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott on their beautiful baby girl, Stormi.

Look at the video she published regarding her pregnancy that shares beautiful memories with Travis and her family.

Kylie Jenner Pregnant