Elsinore Stunt Team

During the spring season, the Elsinore Cheer program begins participating in a different sport, called stunt. It is a sport that is derived from cheerleading, but focuses on the fundamentals of stunting and tumbling, rather than the choreography and showmanship that is commonly seen in routines performed at pep rallies. Stuntthesport.org defines stunt as, “an exciting head-to-toe game between two teams who execute skills-based routines in various categories- partner stunts, jumps & tumbling, pyramids & tosses, and team routines.”

The most efficient and exiting way to learn how stunt works, however, is to simply watch a game. Stunt games are fast paced, competitive, and fairly simple to follow. This year’s stunt team has had an extremely successful season so far. We have defeated many schools, both in and out of our league, including Heritage High School, Hemet High School, Liberty High School, Sergerstrom High School, and Temescal Canyon High School. Our next ambition is to take the title of league champions. It is a difficult and demanding task, yet we truly believe that, with hard work and determination, we are extremely capable of achieving ┬áit. If given the opportunity, stunt may become a new favorite sport to watch at Elsinore High School. If you, or anyone you know, would like to show support towards our Stunt team, you can watch our next home game on April 5th, where we will play JW North and Nuview Bridge. The Elsinore Stunt Team hopes to see you there. Go Tigers!