Filed under Student Life

Types Of Teachers in an American School part 1

Do you think your teachers are unique?  Would you imagine that all teachers, wherever you may live are similar?  I’ve attended 6 different schools, well now seven.  I think I’ve seen it all.  For example, I had this teacher that would put off grading all the quizzes and tests till the last minute.  But then he would give a lower grade to students who turned their work in late.  Isn’t that the same thing?  How could you get lower a grade for something you do?  Sometimes half of the class forgot when we even did the quiz or the worksheet.  Then I had this teacher that showed up like she was heading to a fashion show.  Actually, there were several and not all women. I’m pretty sure everyone has at least had one.

So here in America, whats the difference?  Its pretty much the same.  So far my teachers are good.  I have this one teacher who always has too much energy.  What are you so excited for?  Calm down!  Well, at least energetic teachers make learning fun.  It could be worse, it could be someone without any energy, tired, and falling asleep.  I can’t handle that.   In the end, we all love our teachers.  Sometimes I imagine in the middle of class one might break into song and dance.  Or maybe it would be a horror movie.  You know the first one that goes to the bathroom is never going to come back.  Anyways, I appreciate everything that they do for us because if it weren’t for teachers we wouldn’t be able to have an education.

• Types Of Teachers in an American School part 1

Student Life

Incoming Freshman Tips

Student Life

Profile: Clariece Obispo

Student Life

A Hard Goodbye…

Student Life

Factors for How to Choose a College

Student Life

Senior Profile: Rachel Hendricks