Filed under Student Life

Types of People in an American School

Let’s be real, you never really know what to expect when you start high school. There are all types of people and all types of personalities.  Maybe you fit into one of these or know someone this describes.  Maybe it’s the kid sitting next to you, you never know the people that you will encounter.  But the truth is, there are all kinds in “an American School.”  So, let’s start with the class clown. There is always at least one in every class.  Now, this kid is always causing trouble but never fails to make someone laugh and makes the class more interesting.  There are the cool kids, the jocks, the geeks, the goths, the skaters, the rockers, and the cheerleaders.  Then there is the person who can be and is friends with everyone. Everyone loves him/her because why not? There is the overachiever, who always does EVERYTHING, and always has an A.  There are the future actor or actress; the politicians and the lawyers, maybe even a president.   There are the artists, you always see them drawing or painting amazing pictures.  Meanwhile, I can’t even draw a straight line without it being all curved.  I’m not sure where I fit in, I really don’t want to even be in one of these groups.  Just doing so makes me feel judged.  So I guess I just want to be a friend and be with my friends, people say these are the best years of our lives, so just live them for who you are in an “American School.”

• Types of People in an American School

Student Life

Incoming Freshman Tips

• Types of People in an American School

Student Life

Profile: Clariece Obispo

• Types of People in an American School

Student Life

A Hard Goodbye…

• Types of People in an American School

Student Life

Factors for How to Choose a College

• Types of People in an American School

Student Life

Senior Profile: Rachel Hendricks

Types of People in an American School