Filed under Features

Fun Facts About Being In Love

Here are some crazy fun facts about being in love:

1. Falling in love can be as addicting as cocaine- the reason being is dopamine is released and stimulated in our brains, just like it is with cocaine. This feeling of dopamine being released is the rush and excessive happiness.
  2. Love can create a person to be infatuated with the person they’re in love with- this is due to a chemical that is stimulated in the brain called serotonin which happens to be more active in the brains of people with OCD. This is why when someone is in love they can’t stop thinking about that person.
  3. Holding hands with someone you love can alleviate pain and help make anxiety go away- this is because when they hold hands their brain waves sync in together and the more they’re in sync the more the pain, stress and/or anxiety goes away.
  4. It takes about 4 minutes for someone to make up their mind on whether or not they are attracted to someone- mainly the top two things that will catch their attention and deciide if they like someone is their tone and body language. So basically it isn’t what you say as much as how you say it and your body language.
  5. When two people in love with each other look in each other’s eyes, their heart rates synchronize- it takes about 3 minutes of looking into each other’s eyes for their heart rates to be in closer synch.

• Fun Facts About Being In Love

Features

Crayola Makeup Line

• Fun Facts About Being In Love

Features

Keeping Your Room Clean

• Fun Facts About Being In Love

Features

Skin Care for the Summer

• Fun Facts About Being In Love

Features

Perfume Stay!

• Fun Facts About Being In Love

Features

DIY Dessert: Peanut Butter Cup Trifle

Fun Facts About Being In Love