• May 21, 12:01 pmSENIORS: YOU GRADUATE IN 15 DAYS! KEEP GOING TIGERS!

Filed under Tigers in the Wild

Erin Bledsoe

How many years have you been in the AVID program and do you feel it prepared you to move on to college?

I have been in the AVID program for a total of six years, which includes three years of high school. I feel AVID has prepared me for college in a lot of different ways, especially during my senior year. During my time in AVID, I was able to visit colleges and get a feel for what a college campus would feel and look like. Each year, we also had to do a college project that challenged me to research colleges I never would have thought of. During this project, I was able to get information from different colleges on majors they offer that would best fit me. During my last and final year in AVID, Mrs. Romo assisted me with college applications, setting up portals, scholarships, and informing me of important deadlines. AVID has also pushed me to be more diligent with my school work in order to keep my grades up. On tutorial days, I got peer help and also got to work with a college tutor in order to help me understand what I am confused about academically. Overall, I feel AVID has prepared me for college with both, finding the right campus and seeking help when I am struggling in a subject. I am thankful for my experiences with this program.

• Erin Bledsoe

Tigers in the Wild

Clarissa Carrizosa

• Erin Bledsoe

Tigers in the Wild

Andrew Sanchez

• Erin Bledsoe

Tigers in the Wild

Ashlee Farmer

• Erin Bledsoe

Tigers in the Wild

Juliano Bonilla Part 3

• Erin Bledsoe

Tigers in the Wild

Juliano Bonilla Part 2

Erin Bledsoe