• May 21, 12:01 pmSENIORS: YOU GRADUATE IN 15 DAYS! KEEP GOING TIGERS!

Filed under Entertainment

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Beasts

The Sacred Beasts are from the Yu-gi-oh series Yu-Gi-Oh GX  and Konami managed to make these cards actually worse than the Egyptian Gods. The first Sacred Beast introduced was “Uria Lord of Searing Flames” which is summoned by sending three face up trap cards you control to the graveyard. Its attack is determined by the amount of continuous traps in your graveyard times 1000, and once per turn, you can target one set spell or trap card your opponent controls and destroy it. The next Sacred Beast was “Raphael Lord of Striking Thunder” which is summoned by sending three face up continuous spell cards you control to the graveyard; if this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard, then inflicts 1000 damage to your opponent, and when this card is in defense position your opponent cannot target monsters  for attacks except this card. The Last Sacred Beast is “Raphael Lord of Phantasms” whose summoning condition is tributing 3 fiend type monsters, and each time your opponent normal summons a monster(s) you can special summon phantasm tokens equal to the number of monsters normal summoned, and once per turn you can tribute one monster you control to gain however much attack the tributed monster had until the end phase. Overall, the Sacred Beasts are played by virtually nobody and their cards are poorly designed.

• Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Beasts

Entertainment

Fun Facts About Bob Marley

• Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Beasts

Entertainment

Guess The Movie (Horror) Answers!

• Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Beasts

Entertainment

Affordable Festivals To Go To Over the Summer

• Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Beasts

Entertainment

Guess The Movie (Horror)

• Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Beasts

Entertainment

How to Make a Starting Bard Setup in Dungeons and Dragons 5 Edition

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Beasts