• May 18, 12:01 pmSENIORS: YOU GRADUATE IN 18 DAYS! KEEP GOING TIGERS!

Filed under Opinion, Sports

Why People Should Join Sports

I have first hand experienece of what it is like to be in a sport and all I can say is I love it! Some concerns may be: I have homework and I will come home too late, or shat if I am not good at it? The list can go on, but I will address these concerns people may face and explain why joining a team is the best thing I ever did. People may be concerned with not having time for homework, but I have taken AP classes and college classes while still being in a sport and I have managed to not only graduate, but move on to a four year college. You have to learn to balance sports and homework at the same time. If this is a concern of yours and you really want to join a sport I would suggest you try it out and if your grades start to slip or you feel like it is too much simply leave the sport, because academics is always more important than sports. Another thing people may say is “what if am not good at it.” As cheesy as this sounds, you will never know unless you try. Being in a sport takes hard work and dedication but you will eventually get good at the sport and learn the rules and how to play. Being good can be interpreted as many things, but as long as you are your version of good then nothing else should matter, just be sure that you are happy and that you are giving your best effort.

• Why People Should Join Sports

Opinion

Reviewing the 2017-2018 Yearbook

• Why People Should Join Sports

Opinion

What I Will (and Won’t) Miss at Elsinore

• Why People Should Join Sports

Opinion

Should Teachers Assign Projects Mid Semester Instead?

• Why People Should Join Sports

Opinion

Why Fortnite is the Funnest Game Out Right Now

• Why People Should Join Sports

Opinion

Sonic’s Spicy Popcorn Chicken Review

Why People Should Join Sports