Filed under Entertainment

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Nordic Gods

The Nordic Gods’ first appearance was in the show Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DS, which comes after Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, as extra deck synchro monsters. The first monster is “Odin, Father Of The Aesir” whose summoning condition is one “nordic ascendent” tuner and two or more non-tuner monsters. One of its effects is that it is unaffected by spells/traps, and its other effect is that if it was destroyed by an opponent’s card and sent to the graveyard, during the end phase you can banish one Nordic ascendent tuner from your graveyard and special summon it and when you do you can draw one card. The second Nordic God is “Thor, Lord Of The Aesir” whose summoning condition is one “Nordic beast” tuner and two or more non-tuner monsters. One of its effects is that it can negate your opponent’s monster effects and its other effects is that if this card is destroyed by an opponent’s card, during the end phase, you can banish a Nordic beast tuner from your graveyard and special summon it and when you do inflict 800 damage to your opponent. The last Nordic God is “Loki, Lord Of The Aesir” whose summoning condition is one “Nordic Alfar” tuner and two or more non-tuner monsters. One of its effects is that during the battle phase, it can negate a spell/trap card, and its other effect is if your opponent destroys this card, during the end phase, you can banish a Nordic alfar tuner from your graveyard and special summon it and when you do you can add a trap card from your graveyard to your hand.

• Yu-Gi-Oh! The Nordic Gods

Entertainment

Survivor Season 38

• Yu-Gi-Oh! The Nordic Gods

Entertainment

Thirteen Reasons Why Season 2

• Yu-Gi-Oh! The Nordic Gods

Entertainment

The Incredibles 2

• Yu-Gi-Oh! The Nordic Gods

Entertainment

The Amazing Race 31 Cast Will Include Former Big Brother Players

• Yu-Gi-Oh! The Nordic Gods

Entertainment

10 Facts About The Sea

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Nordic Gods