Filed under Entertainment

Black Mirror

Black Mirror is a fiction anthology Netflix original series created by Charlie Brooker. Each episode has its own story about modern society and how technology advancement can affect the world. This is by far my favorite show of all time. It makes you think about how scary things could get with technology if we let it happen. The show makes you appreciate your privacy and liberty. Every single episode has a complex and mind twisting story but they do it in a way that makes it feel so realistic and can make you think twice about accepting the new advances in the world. I feel like I can’t explain it well enough for anyone to understand how good it is. If you ever have some free time and need a show to watch I recommend you watch this one, for both adults and teenagers. Give it a try, I promise you won’t regret it.

Nelly Lopez, Staff Writer/Social Media Manager
Nelly Lopez is an Elsinore High School senior that can pass off as a freshman. She’s obsessed with dogs, social media, and boys. On her free time she enjoys going on Twitter to rant about her 21st generation issues. Speaking of Twitter, she runs the Elsinore High School Tiger Times account (@tigertimesehs). Nelly hopes to brighten everyone’s day with what she publishes and is grateful to be...
  • Black Mirror

Entertainment

Survivor Season 38

• Black Mirror

Entertainment

Thirteen Reasons Why Season 2

• Black Mirror

Entertainment

The Incredibles 2

• Black Mirror

Entertainment

The Amazing Race 31 Cast Will Include Former Big Brother Players

• Black Mirror

Entertainment

10 Facts About The Sea

Black Mirror