Filed under Tigers in the Wild

Gabriel Monroe

Are you a Marvel or a DC person? 

“I’m torn between the two but I lean more toward Marvel. DC is just a little too dark for me. When I see superheroes, I don’t want to see death all the time. I want to see happy things. If you’re a superhero there should be joy in the story. Like, Iron Man is cracking jokes all day, you don’t see Batman crackin’ no jokes. I find Marvel superheroes more entertaining than DC superheroes … like, I don’t like Superman, he’s too good but Batman is too dark. I will say this though, Catwoman (Selena Kyle), she ain’t got no superpowers she just got a whip and she be crackin’. The movies also beat DC. DC has a lot of TV shows, but Marvel really sells it with their movies. Suicide Squad felt rushed and they tried to put all the characters in there but they didn’t do a good job of it in my opinion”  

If you could have any two superpowers, what would they be? 

“Uhhhhh… I mean magic would be one of them and the other one would have to be reality warping. Why not? Maybe I want to create another fantasy life for me to live in. Magic is unlimited but there are costs that keep the balance in check. I would like to have the reality warping power because let’s just say I’m tired of this world, I feel like I could push it in the right direction” 

Would you rather be a superhero or a supervillain? 

“Can I be an antihero like Deadpool or Jason Todd? I couldn’t handle being the perfect superhero. Let’s say someone does something, I might need to crack a few skulls to get where I need to be to save others. If I’m a superhero and something goes wrong, they won’t want superheroes anymore. Then let’s say something bad happen and there will be no superheroes around and then I’ll have to come back and save them” 

• Gabriel Monroe

Tigers in the Wild

Erin Bledsoe- Part Two

• Gabriel Monroe

Tigers in the Wild

Tyler Vincelli

• Gabriel Monroe

Tigers in the Wild

Zoie Mortimer

• Gabriel Monroe

Tigers in the Wild

Sheryl Ghoubrial

• Gabriel Monroe

Tigers in the Wild

Starr Glover

Gabriel Monroe