Filed under Entertainment

The Amazing Race 31 Cast Will Include Former Big Brother Players

The 31st season of The Amazing Race, which will begin filming in early June, is going to have a cast of former players from the TV show Big Brother.  The Amazing Race, for those who do not know, is a reality competition show in which teams of two race around the world, and compete in a set of challenges, in pursuance of being the last team standing and winning the one million dollar prize.  For the next season, the contestants will mostly be made up of previous Big Brother contestants and potentially contestants from other shows like Survivor.  As of right now the teams who are most likely a lock on the cast are Janelle Pierzina (BB6, 7, and 14) and Britney Haynes (BB12 and 14), Corey Brooks (BB 18) and James Huling (BB17 and 18), and Caleb Reynolds of BB16 as well as Survivor 32 and 34 with Tai Trang of Survivor 32 and 34.  Other potential teams include Dan Gheesling (BB10 and 14) and Jessie Godderz (BB10 and 11), Frank Eudy (BB14 and 18) and Ian Terry (BB14), Rachel Reilly (BB12, 13, Amazing Race 20, 24) and her sister Elissa Slater (BB15), Nicole Franzel (BB16 and 18) and Victor Arroyo (BB18), and Da’Vonne Rogers (BB17 and 18) with Bridgette Dunning (BB18).  Big names like Will Kirby, Frankie Grande, and Derrick Levasseur were all contacted to compete but declined the offer.  With only 8 teams rumored to be on the show, that leaves room for a few more teams to become a part of the cast.  This season of The Amazing Race will most likely air this fall on CBS.

• The Amazing Race 31 Cast Will Include Former Big Brother Players

Entertainment

Survivor Season 38

Entertainment

Thirteen Reasons Why Season 2

Entertainment

The Incredibles 2

Entertainment

10 Facts About The Sea

• Entertainment

10 Facts About the Desert