Filed under Opinion

Room for Improvements

Elsinore High School is a great school, but like all schools, our school has room to be improved. EHS has already sent their seniors off to the real world and next year we’ll have a new batch of students moving up.

To begin with, I think the bathrooms are looked over a lot. Since the school is old, the bathrooms are very old. Every mens’ bathroom is usually extremely unsanitary and always trashed. The few times they have paper towels in the bathrooms, they end up everywhere. The sinks are old and do not always function properly. The stalls do not have doors and are constantly dirty.

Secondly, Elsinore High has a beautiful new campus built right before class of 2017 – 2018 came in. I think if we were to increase the number of trash cans around the school campus, we would be able to minimize the amount of trash that hits the floor.

Lastly, the lab rooms and the library are not up to today’s standards when it comes to modern technology. The computers are often down and dysfunctional. They do not operate sufficiently to a level in which students can write, research, and print without having to worry about their work being deleted or the computer freezing, causing them to lose their open pages, etc.

Elsinore is a great school, but like a lot of schools, we have room to make our school better than it was before.

• Room for Improvements

Opinion

Techno Take Over

• Room for Improvements

Opinion

Are You Too Old to Celebrate Halloween?

• Room for Improvements

Opinion

Is All Water the Same?

• Room for Improvements

Opinion

The Breath Series By Rebecca Donovan

• Room for Improvements

Opinion

Teacher Appreciation

Room for Improvements