Filed under Features

Skin Care for the Summer

We all want beautiful moisturized glowing skin this summer. Here are some serums that help treat troubled skin. These treatments are filled with ingredients that assist the skin to look its best.

1.  Joanna Vargas Daily Serum, $85 – This product is a bit expensive but the price is worth it. If you want a beautiful complexion this summer, then this serum is for you. This serum is filled with chlorophyll to oxygenate the skin. It also has hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin and give you that beautiful complexion. This is available on birchbox.com
  2. Ren ClearCalm 3 Replenishing Night Serum, $30 – This overnight serum is great for dry and acne irritated skin. It is also really good because it moisturizes the skin without clogging the pores. This is available at Sephora.
  3.  DermaDoctor Ain’t Misbehavin’ Medicated Acne Control Serum, $45 – If you want your acne to disappear, then this serum was made just for doing that. The salicylic acid in this serum clears clogged pores. The tea tree in this serum oil flushes out bacteria. This is available at Ulta.
  4. First Aid Beauty Anti-Redness Serum, $34 – Relax your skin this summer with this serum.  This product relieves visible redness and is safe for sensitive skin. This is available at Sephora.

Carol Saad, Staff Writer
Carol Saad is a seventeen-year-old junior at Elsinore High School. She loves to meet new people, go on adventures, and make memories. She is a singer-songwriter who plays guitar and hopes to share her talents with the world someday. Carol loves to assist people with anything and hopes to make a difference in the world....
  • Skin Care for the Summer

Features

Crayola Makeup Line

• Skin Care for the Summer

Features

Keeping Your Room Clean

• Skin Care for the Summer

Features

Perfume Stay!

• Skin Care for the Summer

Features

DIY Dessert: Peanut Butter Cup Trifle

• Skin Care for the Summer

Features

Drawing

Skin Care for the Summer