Filed under Entertainment

Survivor Season 38

*Do not read if you do not want a spoiler for a future season of Survivor*

It was recently revealed that the 38th season of Survivor will be titled Survivor: Island of Extinction and will include some sort of redemption island style twist.  For those who do not know, redemption island is a twist on Survivor which gives people who have already been voted out the opportunity to compete in challenges to get back into the game.  The twist will not be constant duels eliminating people every week like redemption island, but it will focus more on eliminated contestants being challenged mentally by the elements and a meager supply of food , which may drive people to quit the game.  Eventually, for the people who have not quit, there will be a challenge to determine who will return to the game.  The cast will consist of four returning “captains” along with sixteen brand new players.  The captains will be Joe Anglim who placed 10th in season 30 and 8th in season 31, Kelley Wentworth who placed 14th in season 29 and 4th in season 31, David Wright who came in 4th in season 33, and Aubry Bracco who placed 2nd in season 32 and 5th in season 34.  The exact details of the new theme and concept have not yet been revealed, but with four great returning players, it is sure to be an interesting season.  The season is currently being filmed once again in Fiji’s Mamanuca Islands, and will air in the spring of 2019, following season 37: David vs. Goliath, which has already been announced and will air this fall.

• Survivor Season 38

Entertainment

Thirteen Reasons Why Season 2

• Survivor Season 38

Entertainment

The Incredibles 2

• Survivor Season 38

Entertainment

The Amazing Race 31 Cast Will Include Former Big Brother Players

• Survivor Season 38

Entertainment

10 Facts About The Sea

• Entertainment

10 Facts About the Desert

Survivor Season 38