Filed under Student Life

Incoming Freshman Tips

Every new school year Elsinore gets new freshmen that come from different middle schools. Freshmen, listen up, here are some tips on how to keep your self on task during your first year in high school:

1. One tip to help you out in class is to always ask questions if you’re confused on anything. Simply ask your teacher and he or she will do a great job explaining to you how to help you on the subject your class is on and most likely solve your confusion issue.
  2. To get the grade you want you have to know the grade you have. All teachers post on Infinite Campus almost daily so always make sure you’re checking up on your grades, that way if you want the A+ you have to know what to do to get there.
  3. STUDY whenever your teacher says you have a test or exam. Always be sure to study at least 10 minutes a day to keep yourself prepared for that test. Ten minutes a day might sound like too much buts it’s worth getting that nice easy A and not having to worry about failing that test.
  4. The last tip is to simply have fun, meet new people, join clubs, sports, etc. EHS has lots of fun activities to get involved in on campus and most of them are really fun. School is only boring if you make it boring. You can make school better for yourself if you get involved with school and have fun along your 4 years you have here and they will be a blast!

• Incoming Freshman Tips

Student Life

EHS Football Games

• Incoming Freshman Tips

Student Life

Be More Involved, Tigers

• Incoming Freshman Tips

Student Life

American High Schoolers: The Lucky Ones

• Incoming Freshman Tips

Student Life

The Count Down

• Incoming Freshman Tips

Student Life

Water Bottle Filling Stations

Incoming Freshman Tips