Filed under Features

Art of the Vigilante

I am sure some of you more vigilant individuals have noticed something a little strange spray painted on a particular two walls in the school that resembles Matt Murdock, a Marvel Comics character also known as Daredevil. I first took notice of these works of art my first day of school while I was leaving my second period teacher’s building and noticed it spray painted almost obscurely on the wall. I paid little to no attention to it and continued with my day due to how little it was. I figured it was just something the school had done awhile ago before I had come to the school this sophomore year. When I started actually paying attention to it was earlier this week when a friend and I were hanging out after school and she asked me if I had noticed Matt Murdock spray painted on the wall to which I of course replied with, “Yes actually. Where did it come from?” She told me that she didn’t know but she had seen another one spray painted on the wall behind the library and afterward showed me where. That is when I had the idea to write this and see if anyone else has seen the one behind the library and/or on the wall next to the gate that is next to the 800’s. I asked around to see if any of the teachers or staff had noticed the artwork or any others and to my surprise the majority that I asked replied with no. If you have seen any more than the two I have or would like to share your opinions on this matter feel free to let me know.  Sincerely, Your Friendly Neighborhood Matt

Matthew Labbitt, staff writer

Hello, my name is Matthew, and I enjoy playing video games with my online friends, it happens to be what I do in the majority of my free time besides playing piano, cooking, writing, drawing, and singing. I am the oldest brother of two brothers and a sister which I no longer see. I was raised by a single mother and my godfather, Jay. I love my entire family including the relatives who are not blood. I have started many books, but I have not finished any of them sadly. My mother and godfather are big supporters of my art, music, and writing which gives me the drive to do what I love.  

• Art of the Vigilante

Features

Is Daylight Saving a Good Thing or Not

• Art of the Vigilante

Features

The 10 Worst Foods For Your Health

• Art of the Vigilante

Features

Dia De Los Muertos

• Art of the Vigilante

Features

Cope With Stress

• Art of the Vigilante

Features

Poland Syndrome

Art of the Vigilante