Filed under Entertainment

Horror Made Here: A Festival of Frights

Are you ready to face your darkest fears?

This year, as expected, The Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood (WBSTH) is preparing Horror Made Here: A Festival of Frights, a creepy and horrifying event that will open its door this Halloween to those people who want to face their worst nightmares.

On October 5, 2018 Warner Bros. will open its doors to the public for the first time and you will be able to enjoy this horrible (but amazing) world for 13 nights until October 28, 2018.

New mazes, scare zones (even more scary than before), a horrific night tour and a whole bunch of horror-themed food and drinks will make people feel like inside of a horror movie. Evil clowns, demon nuns, possessed dolls, super villains and even the devil will come to life to terrorize to anyone who dares to go.

But no! That’s not the end!

You’d better prepare yourself for the most scary night of your life because you will experience the return of Pennywise in It Knows What Scares You maze, take a diabolical look to The Exorcist, revive the darkest moments in The Conjuring Universe maze, travel through Freddy Vs. Jason’s Camp Crystal Lake in a night tour and of course get an authentic experience behind the world of Tim Burton including the iconic costumes from: Beetlejuice, The Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd and Mars Attacks!

Of course if you are interested, you can also try the Losers’ Club to make your experience even better. Visit www.horrormadehere.com for more information and don’t forget to get your tickets to have the worst time of your life!

Valentina Munoz, staff writer
Valentina Munoz is a senior at Elsinore High School. She loves everything about film production and writing. One of her favorite hobbies is writing short novels on an online website and designing little trailers for them, that is why she would like to study cinematography to develop her interests and skills.  The best thing you can say to yourself: A dream is a dream and...
  • Horror Made Here: A Festival of Frights

Entertainment

Dwindling Tides

Entertainment

Do You Enjoy the New Lil Uzi Song?

Entertainment

Thank You (poem)

Entertainment

Untitled Poem

Entertainment

“Everything Sucks” — Netflix Show Review

Horror Made Here: A Festival of Frights