Filed under Features

Carnival Cruise Imagination Review

Back to Article
Back to Article

Carnival Cruise Imagination Review

The Carnival Cruise lines are filled with memories the first time experiencing one, especially Carnival Imagination. But some memories not so much.

The port is located in Long Beach, California. There is a huge arena where you get checked in to go on the boat. After the check in, you are escorted onto the boat and sent to room check-ins. Then you are free to do whatever you want. Or that’s what you think you can do, but it’s not… you have to wait almost 3 hours for a “head count” on the boat and for safety regulations. Yes, it’s something you NEED to know, but as a child, the boat sinking is the least of your worries. There’s room service and a food buffet open 24 hours, and also a pool that tastes like the ocean (it was not a clean pool).

After you relax, the boat will stop at Ensenada or wherever you chose to go. There’s a time limit you’re allowed to be on the island or the boat will leave, which sucks because the land is incredibly fun. There are also amazing tacos and margaritas in Ensenada.

All of that ends once you go back on the ship, then it’s just a repetitive routine and everything you wanted to do on the cruise, you did already. By then you’re just going to want to sleep in until you go back to Long Beach.

The Carnival Imagination cruise, is a 3 out of 5 star cruise. Choose your cruises wisely…

Tatiyana Dotson, staff writer

This is Tatiyana. She came from Orange County, California and is starting her senior year here at Elsinore High School and is desperately waiting to...

• Carnival Cruise Imagination Review

Features

Be Sad

• Carnival Cruise Imagination Review

Features

Less than 7 Weeks Left

• Carnival Cruise Imagination Review

Features

Why Muay Thai And BJJ Are The Best Martial Arts To Learn

• Carnival Cruise Imagination Review

Features

My Desire

• Carnival Cruise Imagination Review

Features

1980s Third Pounder Burger Compared To A Quarter Pounder Burger

Carnival Cruise Imagination Review