Filed under Features

Carnival Cruise Imagination Review

The Carnival Cruise lines are filled with memories the first time experiencing one, especially Carnival Imagination. But some memories not so much.

The port is located in Long Beach, California. There is a huge arena where you get checked in to go on the boat. After the check in, you are escorted onto the boat and sent to room check-ins. Then you are free to do whatever you want. Or that’s what you think you can do, but it’s not… you have to wait almost 3 hours for a “head count” on the boat and for safety regulations. Yes, it’s something you NEED to know, but as a child, the boat sinking is the least of your worries. There’s room service and a food buffet open 24 hours, and also a pool that tastes like the ocean (it was not a clean pool).

After you relax, the boat will stop at Ensenada or wherever you chose to go. There’s a time limit you’re allowed to be on the island or the boat will leave, which sucks because the land is incredibly fun. There are also amazing tacos and margaritas in Ensenada.

All of that ends once you go back on the ship, then it’s just a repetitive routine and everything you wanted to do on the cruise, you did already. By then you’re just going to want to sleep in until you go back to Long Beach.

The Carnival Imagination cruise, is a 3 out of 5 star cruise. Choose your cruises wisely…

Tatiyana Dotson, staff writer

This is Tatiyana. She came from Orange County, California and is starting her senior year here at Elsinore High School and is desperately waiting to graduate.  She enjoys everything positive, funand loves sports. She also enjoys exercising and going to the beach. She is the only girl out of all her siblings and has a pet Boxer named Baine. She loves going on crazy adventures and is ALWAYS down to do anything.  

• Carnival Cruise Imagination Review

Features

Is Daylight Saving a Good Thing or Not

• Carnival Cruise Imagination Review

Features

The 10 Worst Foods For Your Health

• Carnival Cruise Imagination Review

Features

Dia De Los Muertos

• Carnival Cruise Imagination Review

Features

Cope With Stress

• Carnival Cruise Imagination Review

Features

Poland Syndrome

Carnival Cruise Imagination Review