Filed under Features

Profile: Mr. Emmerling

Nathan Emmerling is a teacher here at Elsinore. Mr.Emmerling teaches Algebra 1 and Geometry. Mr.Emmerling has been working here at Elsinore for 9 years now.He likes working at Elsinore because of the kids, staff, school spirit/ tradition and the family atmosphere. He graduated from Cal State San Marcos. He likes teaching because he likes helping people, it’s never boring, days go by quickly, and there’s always something to do. He hadn’t always wanted to teach–he was like us as a teenager, very in indecisive about what he wanted to do. His parents are the ones who pushed Mr.Emmerling in the best direction. “I’m glad they did,” he said. In his free time Mr.Emmerling likes to watch sports, hang out with his family, and play Fantasy Football and Baseball. His favorite teams are the Steelers, Pirates and Lakers. Mr.Emmerling is a family man. His wife is a 3rd grade teacher at William Collier. His daughter is a freshman here at Elsinore and his son is a 7th grader at David A. Brown.

Princess Vail, staff writer

My name is Princess Vail. I am a junior here at Elsinore High School. I spend most of my free time reading, writing, eating, listening to music or sleeping. I am a total introvert until you get to know me and then you will think I’ve gone mad. I like Psychology, and plan to become a novelist after I graduate. I’m really into anime. My favorite quote is “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and more beautiful than you could ever imagine.” -Unknown 

• Profile: Mr. Emmerling

Features

Real Friends vs. Fake Friends

• Profile: Mr. Emmerling

Features

“The Dress”

• Profile: Mr. Emmerling

Features

Should Netflix Stop Removing Good Shows?

• Profile: Mr. Emmerling

Features

Sadness

• Profile: Mr. Emmerling

Features

Graffiti

Profile: Mr. Emmerling