Filed under Showcase

There’s Room For Improvement: Campus Clean Up

As many of you have heard during our morning announcements, it is extremely important to keep our campus clean! We have a nice campus although sometimes it can look a little dirty because of all the trash left behind by students. Elsinore High School is like a home and its our responsibility as students to maintain it clean.

During  school hours Mrs. Bremer takes action and picks up trash that she notices on campus and hopes that students do the same. She recently stated “Disgusting that kids don’t pick up after themselves.”  When walking around campus it’s truly hard to not notice all of the trash laying around on the floors. Jordan Miech had something to say about trash: ” There’s a lot of it and I feel like we can do something about it.”

Some students tend to think that it is the custodian’s responsibility to keep it clean when in reality it’s the student’s obligation to pick up after themselves. “I think its kind of disgusting, I step on random stuff all the time and its gross,” said Mckenzie Vitollo, a ninth grader. Kalei Anaya said, “Last year was bad and this year it’s even worse-if you see a piece of trash just pick it up even if it isn’t yours who cares just pick it up.” Savi Bonaventure thinks that most students are lazy and there’s a lot more room for improvement. All of Elsinore should take this into consideration and help with improving our campus.

About the Writers
Bri Lopez, staff writer

Bri Lopez is a senior, and she recently moved this summer from Orange County. Bri may seem shy when first meeting her but after getting to know her, she is outgoing and funny. She is also very family oriented and would choose her family over anything. She hopes to pursue a career in law enforcement one day and when she does she’ll let the tickets slide for the Class of 2019.  

Peyton Miller, staff writer

Peyton Miller is a freshman at Elsinore High School. She loves to play softball and hang out with
her friends. Her favorite color is blue and she likes to sleep.

• There’s Room For Improvement: Campus Clean Up

Showcase

The Pressure to be Perfect

Showcase

The T in LGBT

Showcase

Representing A Hero

Showcase

What Should be Done to Stop Cyberbullying?

Showcase

Intelligence