Filed under Student Life

The Count Down

A graduate gets a high five from a friend in the stands during the processional of the Elsinore High School graduation ceremony at The Diamond in Lake Elsinore, CA. Wednesday, June 1, 2016.

Photo Credit: STAFF PHOTOGRAPHER

Photo Credit: STAFF PHOTOGRAPHER

Photo Credit: STAFF PHOTOGRAPHER

We’re still in the first semester of this year, but  we keep getting closer and closer to the end. For some of us this is our last year and we just can’t wait to graduate. Enjoy every little thing in high school because these four years pass by in a blink of an eye. Join the club, ask the question, do everything you wouldn’t to better yourself. Leave high school knowing you’ve done everything you wanted to make your high school years the best.

Cassandra Gadd-Claxton, staff writer

Cassandra Gadd-Claxton is a senior at Elsinore High School. She has done cheer all three years and has taken a step back to experience the other side of high school. Cassandra loves to travel, go to concerts, and is always open to trying new things. In her free time, she loves going to see her favorite bands and meeting new people. She is very excited to be a member of Tiger Times. 

• The Count Down

Student Life

EHS Football Games

• The Count Down

Student Life

Be More Involved, Tigers

• The Count Down

Student Life

American High Schoolers: The Lucky Ones

• The Count Down

Student Life

Water Bottle Filling Stations

• The Count Down

Student Life

Homecoming Nominations

The Count Down