Filed under Sports

Dynasty Reborn?

Has a dynasty been reborn?  The Lakers dynasty has been gone for a couple of years with the retirement of Kobe Bryant and loss of many greats.  For the last couple of years, we haven’t had many stars, but we are rebuilding.  Last year we brought over great rookies to the Lakers; Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma, Josh Hart, and others. The team had Lonzo at the point, Caldwell-Pope at the shooting guard,  Ingram at the Small forward, Randall at the power forward, and Brook Lopez at the Center. This team seemed good but with injuries kept us out of the playoffs. This year is probably the best season since the 2010 Lakers team. This team has names like Rajon Rondo, Megee, Stephenson, and LeBron James. The addition of LeBron James brought a lot of talk about the Lakers. People suggest that they could have a positive record and others think they win the title. LeBron has brought teams to the playoffs and finals many times. Can he do it for the Lakers?

Chase Shobe, staff writer

Chase Shobe is a Freshman at Elsinore High School. Chase has lived in the Lake Elsinore area all his life and is just now attending EHS. Chase is smart at facts such as sports and other type of games. His strengths are on the topics of American Football and Basketball. 

• Dynasty Reborn?

Sports

Are the Los Angeles Rams Going to Make the Super Bowl?

• Dynasty Reborn?

Sports

Los Angeles Lakers : Brandon Ingram

• Dynasty Reborn?

Sports

Before the Season : Los Angeles Lakers

• Dynasty Reborn?

Sports

NFL WEEK 1 RECAP:

• Dynasty Reborn?

Student Life

EHS Football Games

Dynasty Reborn?