Tiger Times

Filed under Features

“The Dress”

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.


Email This Story






Remember this?

Do you still see Black and Blue or Gold and White?

Only 30% out of 3 million people see the dress as black and blue and the other 70% see it as Gold and white (yes, you’re special if you see black and blue).

 

About the Writer
Tatiyana Dotson, staff writer

This is Tatiyana. She came from Orange County, California and is starting her senior year here at Elsinore High School and is desperately waiting to graduate.  She enjoys everything positive, funand loves sports. She also enjoys exercising and going to the beach. She is the only girl out of all her siblings and has a pet Boxer named Baine. She loves going on crazy adventures and is ALWAYS down to do anything.  

Navigate Right
Navigate Left
  • “The Dress”

    Features

    Real Friends vs. Fake Friends

  • “The Dress”

    Features

    Should Netflix Stop Removing Good Shows?

  • “The Dress”

    Features

    Sadness

  • “The Dress”

    Features

    Profile: Mr. Emmerling

  • “The Dress”

    Features

    Graffiti

The Student News Site of Elsinore High School
“The Dress”