Filed under News

15 Injured After Turbulence on Argentinas Flight

An Aerolineas Argentinas flight left fifteen people injured after the plane experienced severe turbulence during its route from Miami to Buenos Aires, Argentina. Pictures from inside the plane that were shared show the inside of the plane with oxygen masks deployed, parts of the plane broken and items across the floor. It was carrying 192 passengers; seven of them were treated at Ezeiza International Airport. The rest of the eight were taken to the hospital. Passengers suffered blows or bruises due to the sudden movements that the conditions caused. We hope that all of the passengers are safe and they have a fast recovery.

About the Writers
Gizelle Mora, staff writer

Gizelle Mora is a 17 year old senior at Elsinore High School. She enjoys hanging out with friends and family.  Her favorite place to go is the beach. Her favorite color is blue. After she graduates high school she wants to go to college and study to be a pediatrician. Her favorite thing to do on her free time is watch movies. She enjoys going to North Carolina and San Diego to visit and spend time with her family.  

Daisy Meza, staff writer

Daisy Meza is 17 years old, she is a senior attending Elsinore High School. After she graduates she would like to attend Cal Poly for her nursing degree. On her free time, she likes to spend time with family and friends. She also enjoys swimming with her team mates at Elsinore High School. 

• 15 Injured After Turbulence on Argentinas Flight

News

Shooting in Thousand Oaks Leaves 12 People Dead

News

Bus Crashes After Driver Was Attacked

News

Fly High Kennedie

News

Power Outage On Tuesday

News

Venezuelas Crisis