Filed under Showcase

Do the Restrooms Need Some Updates?

After being here at Elsinore High for a few months I’ve noticed that the restrooms need some improvement. One of the big things that I noticed was that there were no toilet seat covers which are extremely necessary just because it’s unsanitary to not have them. As I approached washing my hands I noticed that there was absolutely no soap and it was actually gross because there was no way to clean my hands. The restrooms are necessary to have at schools but it’s also extremely important to have all the necessary supplies in there such as soap, toilet paper, toilet seat covers, etc. Something the students can do to make sure the restrooms stay clean is to clean up after themselves; oftentimes I notice trash all over the floor and trash in the sinks and toilets. The restrooms can definitely be improved and it’s up to us as the students and staff to make a change in keeping them sanitary.

Bri Lopez, staff writer

Bri Lopez is a senior, and she recently moved this summer from Orange County. Bri may seem shy when first meeting her but after getting to know her, she is outgoing and funny. She is also very family oriented and would choose her family over anything. She hopes to pursue a career in law enforcement one day and when she does she’ll let the tickets slide for the Class of 2019.  

• Do the Restrooms Need Some Updates?

Showcase

Six Recommendations For Beginners

• Do the Restrooms Need Some Updates?

Showcase

What To Do When You Feel Like You’re Being Followed

• Do the Restrooms Need Some Updates?

Showcase

The Struggles of a Student Athlete

• Do the Restrooms Need Some Updates?

Showcase

Forgetting About Thanksgiving

• Do the Restrooms Need Some Updates?

Showcase

Danza Azteca Xochipilli

Do the Restrooms Need Some Updates?