Filed under Features

Cope With Stress

It’s high school and most of us are going through stress, either because of school work, homework, relationships, friends, and more.

Here are some was you can cope with stress.

Physical Activity: If you feel stressed just go for a walk or maybe try working out. Doing so with make your body and mind in a more calm and relaxed state.

Get More Sleep: The lack of sleep can cause stress and stress can trouble our sleep.

Relaxation: Everyday you can relax with some techniques that work, like for example you can try repeating a word or phase in your mind to focus.

Communication: Talking to other about how you feel is very helpful, it can distract you and release tension.

Write about it: Writing about your stress can help you manage what happens and keep track of your stress so you can avoid the situations.

Time Management: You may have a pile of things you need to get done but just know it doesn’t all have to be done at once.

Aliah Parks, staff writer

My name is Aliah and I’m a freshman at Elsinore High School. I enjoy hanging out with my friends. I’m usually shy but when you get to know me I’m a nonstop talker. I love animals and I also like playing Archery In my free time I’m usually listening to music by Halsey or NF or watching Friends on Netflix. When I’m older I hope to travel to different countries to take pictures and write stories.  

• Cope With Stress

Features

Is Daylight Saving a Good Thing or Not

• Cope With Stress

Features

The 10 Worst Foods For Your Health

• Cope With Stress

Features

Dia De Los Muertos

• Cope With Stress

Features

Poland Syndrome

• Cope With Stress

Features

The Future Is Now, Old Man

Cope With Stress