Filed under Features

What To Do When You Feel Like You’re Being Followed

Back to Article
Back to Article

Generally speaking, the world today is completely bogus. It’s difficult to be safe, even in your own community. What should you do when you feel like you are being followed? Stay calm and be in control of your fears. Stay true to your senses if you feel like you are being watched or followed and be cautious. It’s extremely important to be aware of your surroundings. There are suspicious people and things happening all around us even if it is not noticed. It is easy to be taken by surprise when completely absorbed into your device. If placed in this predicament, go to your vehicle, lock the doors, and drive. If a specific person seems to be following you through each and every turn, take a detour to confuse the creeper. This is a good way to reassure yourself if you’re actually being followed, or your imagination was taking over. Another smart idea is to go somewhere public. If the person’s intention was to harm you, there is no way they would continue to take action in a public area. The best option is to lead the person away from your home, so they are unable to commit pernicious acts toward you. Also, when suspicious, don’t keep looking over your shoulder. Turning around may give the game away, so they’ll know you’re onto them which could provoke confrontation. If safe to do so, and you feel under immediate threat, then call the police immediately. Don’t brush it off, the risk is worth it.  The importance of keeping yourself safe in public areas while alone is a necessity.

Hailey Schroeder, staff writer

My name is Hailey Schroeder, and I am sixteen years old. I was born on May 7th of 2002. My ethnicity is half Mexican and half Polish. I have a skin condition...

• What To Do When You Feel Like You’re Being Followed

Features

what you should have when you travel

Features

Stay Positive

Features

ASMR

Features

Meeting Daily Exercise Requirements

Features

YouTube Rewind 2018