Filed under Showcase

Stupid Decisions

Back to Article
Back to Article

Stupid Decisions

With the school year meeting its halfway mark, it is imperative for students to maintain their composure and not give in to childish mannerisms. Recently, Elsinore High School underwent a horrific event, in which a fight broke out in the middle of a school day. Students should understand, that as we grow older, settling disputes with our voices is far more efficient than to shed blood. Using our fists only results in bruises and injuries, but however, in order to maintain bonds without using force, teenagers should learn to use discussion as a method to alleviate an escalated situation. Though seeing a fight occur in school can be considered as a spectacle, students should also try to stop the fight, because it tears down the reputation of the school that the Elsinore Alumni worked so hard to shape and build. We, as “Tigers,” should take pride in each other in a way that builds up the charisma of the students. Nevertheless, the students from all grade levels should take into consideration the senior quote, “Hold the Rope.” This slogan can be interpreted with countless meanings, but in this situation, regarding school fights, students should work together to end the child mannerism that settles disputes with bloodshed.

Todd Aries Acebedo, staff writer

Todd Aries Acebedo is a seventeen-year-old senior at Elsinore High School who enjoys living on earth. This staff writer is an Aries and is a strong...

• Stupid Decisions

Showcase

All the Candy Created Since 2002

• Stupid Decisions

Showcase

Join Earth Club!

• Stupid Decisions

Showcase

Counselors are Important

• Stupid Decisions

Showcase

Day of the Little Candles

• Stupid Decisions

Showcase

What Would Life Be Like Without Technology?

Stupid Decisions