Filed under Features

Best Times to go Christmas Shopping

Back to Article
Back to Article

Best Times to go Christmas Shopping

As everyone knows, Christmas shopping is the busiest time of the year for stores so if you hate shopping when it’s really crowded then now is the best time to get it over with. December 13th seems like the best day to shop because it is right in the middle of the month. Most people call it the calm before the storm because it is too early for most people and many people do their Christmas shopping last minute. Also, many great deals are going on around this time. If you are going to shop at the mall or places that get really crowded, then it is best to go either really early or late at night. It is also good to go during the week because weekends is when it gets the craziest. Also if you have a big family it is really helpful to make a list of everyone and have a budget and an idea of what you want to get them, so that you don’t spend hours trying to find things. Christmas shopping can be fun but can also be stressful when you are shopping last minute and there are really big crowds, so get your shopping out of the way now!

About the Writers
Gizelle Mora, staff writer

Gizelle Mora is a 17 year old senior at Elsinore High School. She enjoys hanging out with friends and family.  Her favorite place to go is the beach....

Daisy Meza, staff writer

Daisy Meza is 17 years old, she is a senior attending Elsinore High School. After she graduates she would like to attend Cal Poly for her nursing degree....

• Best Times to go Christmas Shopping

Features

what you should have when you travel

• Best Times to go Christmas Shopping

Features

Stay Positive

• Best Times to go Christmas Shopping

Features

ASMR

• Best Times to go Christmas Shopping

Features

Meeting Daily Exercise Requirements

• Best Times to go Christmas Shopping

Features

YouTube Rewind 2018

Best Times to go Christmas Shopping