Filed under Features

Kardashians ‘Concerned About Kylie Jenner’ as She’s Forced to Ditch Jordyn Woods

Back to Article
Back to Article

Everyone knows about the surprising incident between the Kardashians and Jordyn Woods.

In the days that have followed, Jordyn has been cast aside by the Kardshian klan and even left the home she once shared with Kylie, 21, to move back with her own family.

But the loss of a best friend, confidante and collaborator is said to have had a huge impact on Kylie.

An insider has told how the lip kit mogul hasn’t been able to stop crying since the news of Jordyn’s betrayal broke, and her family are worried how she’ll cope without her.

The Kardshians appear to have completely washed their hands of plus-size model Jordyn after hearing about her alleged hook up with Khloe’s baby daddy Tristan.

All traces of Jordyn, 21, have since been removed from Khloe’s Good American clothing site and the siblings have all unfollowed her on social media. Khloe has also been using instagram to drop hints on her feelings towards Jordyn and Tristan.

On Monday she appeared to call the pair snakes by sharing a message that read: “No matter how much a snake sheds skin, it’s still a snake.”

Tatiyana Dotson, staff writer

This is Tatiyana. She came from Orange County, California and is starting her senior year here at Elsinore High School and is desperately waiting to...

• Kardashians ‘Concerned About Kylie Jenner’ as She’s Forced to Ditch Jordyn Woods

Features

Stay Hydrated

Features

I Love You (Poem)

Features

Happy Belated Mother’s Day

Features

Funny Movies to Watch This Summer

Features

Beyonce Skittle Portrait