Filed under News

10 Arrested in Lake Elsinore Visibility Patrol Operation

Back to Article
Back to Article

The Lake Elsinore Police Department experienced numerous calls for service and complaints related to criminal activity around the Riverside Drive area within the city of Lake Elsinore. In a proactive effort to reduce crime in the area, officers assigned to the Lake Elsinore Police Department’s Problem Oriented Policing Team conducted high visibility patrol and enforcement within the Lake Edge District of the City between February 18th through the 22nd.

During their enforcement, officers contacted several people and made a variety of arrests as a result. A total of ten people were arrested and booked into the Cois Byrd Detention Center in Murrieta:

Joseph Ayala, 37, of Lake Elsinore, for Petty Theft Warrant.  Cameron Berry, 25, of Lake Elsinore, for Petty Theft Warrant. Jesse Dixon, 33, of Wildomar, for Trespassing Warrant. Dan Gomez, 37, of Hemet, for Parole Violation. Ronnie Gomez, 22, of Hemet, Possession of Stolen Vehicle Warrant. Derek Harp, 29, of Lake Elsinore, for Possession of Controlled Substance and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Warrants. Marjika Harvey, 38, of Lake Elsinore, for Possession of Narcotics For Sale and Probation Violation. Gustavo Lopez, 31, of Lake Elsinore, for Trespassing. Jesus Preciado, 40, of Lake Elsinore, for Post Release Community Supervision (PRCS) Warrant. Paul Reyes, 30, of Lake Elsinore, for Felony Probation Violation. Anyone with further information is asked to contact Officer Beaudet or Officer Kramer at (951) 245-3300.

As a reminder, “Community Policing” involves partnerships between law enforcement and community members.

The Lake Elsinore police department is advising anyone with suspicion to call law enforcement.

Tatiyana Dotson, staff writer

This is Tatiyana. She came from Orange County, California and is starting her senior year here at Elsinore High School and is desperately waiting to...

• 10 Arrested in Lake Elsinore Visibility Patrol Operation

News

Lake Elsinore Poppy Flowers

News

EHS Students: You Are All Invited

News

Lucky Charms Limited-Edition Boxes?

News

Super Bloom Poppies

News

Turpin Case