Filed under Showcase

The Benefits of Patience

Back to Article
Back to Article

The Benefits of Patience

Patience is a key quality that many people do and do not acquire. Patience is a good trait to have because good things really do come to those who wait. Patience helps us achieve our goals. Through all the hard, long years of school, what tool is there to help guide you? Patience. Patience is a good tool to have, especially in frustrating moments. Being impatient is a great mechanism to lead to stress. Let’s face it, nobody’s got time for that. To cultivate patience, you should reframe the situation, practice mindfulness, and practice gratitude. Patience is the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset. This can be difficult to many people due to their temper. The more patience you have, the more at “peace” you could be. Instead of freaking out all crazy, just relax and wait for the time.

Time is something that is can very easily create an apoplectic scenario. If an individual is late to work, or school, or an interview, it makes them feel rushed and that makes them express their anger on people and things around them since they cannot do anything else to prohibit it from happening. Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that you are going to be late to whichever event, and CHILL. I honestly cannot fully relate to the patient life, but I would not mind contributing to it. We have to take control of our frustrations and learn to accept things for what they are. That is what I think patience is about. Acceptance. Mentally, that could benefit very many individuals in this world. All we need is a little guidance to get started, and I believe I just provided that start.

Think before you act is a huge, important saying that I have heard all throughout my life. Now, if we all actually live up to this, then we could be a pretty powerful place. Powerful people.  All in all, you and your peers can achieve more than greatness with just a little patience to come in handy.

Hailey Schroeder, staff writer

My name is Hailey Schroeder, and I am sixteen years old. I was born on May 7th of 2002. My ethnicity is half Mexican and half Polish. I have a skin condition...

• The Benefits of Patience

Showcase

The Benefits of Being Outdoors

• The Benefits of Patience

News

EHS Students: You Are All Invited

• The Benefits of Patience

Showcase

The Power of Music

• The Benefits of Patience

Showcase

Stop Refreshing, It’s Not Going to Work :)

• The Benefits of Patience

Showcase

Phelan-Lucky

The Benefits of Patience