Filed under Features

Are You Going To Get the AirPods 2?

Back to Article
Back to Article

Are You Going To Get the AirPods 2?

It has been said that the AirPods 2 will be coming out March 29. A report in February claims that the earbuds will feature a special grip coating. There will also be a black and white version. The new earbuds will include better sound quality and better bass.  It is said that the earbuds will have noise cancellation. These future AirPods may have biometric sensors for measuring heart rate and health monitoring features. The new model will allow hands free Siri by just saying “hey Siri” to activate it. It is confirmed that Apple’s upcoming Airpower wireless charging pad will work with a new case for the AirPods. The AirPods are also said to be water resistant. The AirPods will get Bluetooth 5.0 which means they will have better battery life and better connectivity. The AirPods 2 are said to be a similar price of the 1st AirPods. It is said the new AirPods might cost around $199. So if you were planning on getting AirPods you might want to hold off and purchase the new ones. The new ones will have many new features and upgrades while keeping things similar to the first AirPods.

About the Writers
Gizelle Mora, staff writer

Gizelle Mora is a 17 year old senior at Elsinore High School. She enjoys hanging out with friends and family.  Her favorite place to go is the beach....

Daisy Meza, staff writer

Daisy Meza is 17 years old, she is a senior attending Elsinore High School. After she graduates she would like to attend Cal Poly for her nursing degree....

• Are You Going To Get the AirPods 2?

Features

Stay Hydrated

• Are You Going To Get the AirPods 2?

Features

I Love You (Poem)

• Are You Going To Get the AirPods 2?

Features

Happy Belated Mother’s Day

• Are You Going To Get the AirPods 2?

Features

Funny Movies to Watch This Summer

• Are You Going To Get the AirPods 2?

Features

Beyonce Skittle Portrait

Are You Going To Get the AirPods 2?