Filed under Student Life

These Restrooms Suck

Back to Article
Back to Article

These Restrooms Suck

The school restrooms suck. It is extremely disgusting to step inside, and the stench that follows makes stomachs turn over instantly. Personally, I only have the perception of how bad the condition of the boys’ restroom is, but however I would assume that the girl’s restroom is not as bad as the boys. Speaking from experience, over the four years of attending Elsinore High School, I have encountered numerous deficiencies that have made the restrooms an unhealthy environment. Given, it is not the janitorial staff’s fault for the condition of the restroom, for they completely clean the restroom daily, and try to maintain the cleanliness throughout the school day. But I blame the students of Elsinore High School for trashing the restrooms. I have seen instances where there are grapes splattered on the ground, flooding from the toilets being clogged with toilet paper, and the soap and paper towel dispensers completely unusable due to them being destroyed. As a student from Elsinore High School, please maintain the cleanliness of the restroom for the sake of the students and staff members of Elsinore High School. 

Todd Aries Acebedo, staff writer

Todd Aries Acebedo is a seventeen-year-old senior at Elsinore High School who enjoys living on earth. This staff writer is an Aries and is a strong...

• These Restrooms Suck

Student Life

TIGERS(Poem)

• These Restrooms Suck

Student Life

Senior Pranks!

• These Restrooms Suck

Student Life

Co-Ed Soccer Tournament

• These Restrooms Suck

Showcase

You’re Not Alone

• These Restrooms Suck

Student Life

Pay Attention Seniors

These Restrooms Suck