Filed under Features

Summer or Winter?

When it comes to weather and temperature, which is better to be in? 100 degree weather or -30 degree weather? Personally, I am all about warm weather. If I were to choose one it’d be 100 degree weather. Although it sucks to be sweating like crazy, being cold is a whole other feeling of torture. I would rather be swimming in the ocean or a pool than to be freezing my butt off in the snow. Snow is beautiful, but is the cold really worth living in it? Many people like cold weather because it is hoodie season. I mean who doesn’t like to be lazy and just throw a hoodie and sweats on with a messy bun? I love doing that, but the temperature is a no go. For me, I shiver so easily, and it is very annoying.

There’s so many more ways to cool yourself off when you are hot than to heat yourself up when you are cold. You can go into an air conditioned building, or pour some of your water on yourself, go swimming, go to the beach, sit in front of a fan, lay in the shade, etc. When you are cold you can go into a heated area, use a moveable heater, and put some warm clothes and blankets on, but then what do you do when you’re still cold? But then again, what do you do if you’re still hot? Everyone’s opinions are different, but I’m on team HOT for sure. Just the vibe of a nice sunny day is so welcoming and beautiful. Just picture a cold, gloomy, rainy day. Not as gorgeous as some sunshine. All in all, as everyone is entitled to their own opinion, this is mine on the summer vs. winter controversy. So much about both things are beautiful, but summer is the time for fun!

Hailey Schroeder, staff writer

My name is Hailey Schroeder, and I am sixteen years old. I was born on May 7th of 2002. My ethnicity is half Mexican and half Polish. I have a skin condition...

• Summer or Winter?

Features

Stay Hydrated

• Summer or Winter?

Features

I Love You (Poem)

• Summer or Winter?

Features

Happy Belated Mother’s Day

• Summer or Winter?

Features

Funny Movies to Watch This Summer

• Summer or Winter?

Features

Beyonce Skittle Portrait

Summer or Winter?