Filed under News

Hostess Releases Twinkies-Flavored Coffee (Tatiyana)

Have your Twinkies and drink them, too! Hostess has turned your favorite dessert treats into coffee flavors, so you can satisfy your craving first thing in the morning.

Rumors first began circulating that we would be getting Twinkies, Ding Dongs, Honey Bun, and Sno Balls in the form of coffee just a few days ago. Instagram account @junkfoodmom posted a photo of them, and now we’re excited to confirm that they are available now.

Just so you know exactly which flavors you can expect with each coffee, let’s go over the basics. Twinkies consist of a golden cake with vanilla cream in the middle, and Ding Dongs are made up of chocolate cake and vanilla cream. So you can expect similar flavors in your brew. The Honey Bun has sweet honey and glazed icing flavors, just like the actual treat. Sno Balls are a chocolate cake coated in marshmallow and coconut and filled with a vanilla creamy filling. Those are the flavors in the coffee (minus the marshmallow), according to the packaging.

There’s no word if the Hostess coffees will be hitting stores, but the good news is that you can order them online right now from Blain’s Farm & Fleet. Each package contains 12 K-cup-style pods for $4.99.

If you truly want to be a hero, get all the coffee flavors and their corresponding Hostess treats, invite over every single person you know, and have the best party ever.

Tatiyana Dotson, staff writer

This is Tatiyana. She came from Orange County, California and is starting her senior year here at Elsinore High School and is desperately waiting to...

• Hostess Releases Twinkies-Flavored Coffee (Tatiyana)

News

Musician Claims Police Brutality

News

Doctor Charged in Wife’s Murder

News

CHP Officer Dies After Being Hit On Side Of I-15 Near Elsinore

News

The Russian Whale Spy

News

Heroes Are Everywhere