Let’s Talk Placing Blocks

Put on your headset cause C418 is playing Mice on Venus.

Minecraft has been a longtime favorite of gamers across the globe, and C418 continues to follow us throughout life and let us ride the nostalgia train with his music.

As Minecraft ages like we do, it travels down to the newer generation and we are here to guide them, and ourselves, down the years.

Minecraft is a calming game when the sun is out but as it sets, we must prepare for a mini heart-attack when the creepers roam the surface. As you progress through the game a slowly as you want, you will find diamonds, travel to the nether to get the heads of wither skeletons and fight their king, the Wither.

Taking the rods of blazes and the ender pearls of enderman, you can combine blaze powder with it and create the eye of ender. Find the end portal, complete the ring of eyes, jump in, and kill the Ender Dragon. Should you wish to jump through the portal after completing the challenge, you will be met with the End Credits.

A momentous occasion for all players is when the colorful lines award you with an achievement, words of wisdom, and it’s just for you. Should you wish to play with others, Minecraft Servers are open! The Hive, Mineville, Lifeboat and many others you can addd on your own! From building to taming your first dog, to trading carrots for emeralds, everything will be at your pace and for you to care for.

I wish you well on your journey through the game, and should you be met with nothing but excitement as you play, and may you never be face to face with Herobrine.

Chrys out and I’ll see you next week on Tiger Times! /\__/\