Is it Worth the Argument?

AKA, should I be worried about this tiny issue?
Is it Worth the Argument?

Should you hold grudges for the little things?

I don’t know. Do you want to? Has your best friend or lover accidentally insulted you, and it sounded serious? Well, maybe you should talk about it. Should you ever feel your heart be ripped out by something small, it’s best to speak about it.

“Oh, but it seems like them to say something like that–” Yes, but it hurt you this time. What if because they got a new reaction, they want to see if it can get worse and worse? If you know for a FACT, from EXPERIENCE, that this person acts that way and never means anything they say, then yes, forget it.

But if it hurt you, sent a jab to your heart or caused you think about it seriously, BRING. IT. UP. Do NOT let your feelings bubble up around them when you’re in a fragile state, cause it’ll only be one more time til the scale tips over. Your feelings are important, no matter how small. Should your feelings ever be disrespected or disregarded, talk to the person who made you feel like it was nothing.

If an argument starts over the little thing, was it even that little? It really sends the thought, “Was it even worth it?” Yes, I promise you, yes, it was. They added fuel to the flame when you brought it up, they either brought you down, or down with them.

Relationships are 60:40, with the both of you thinking you’re putting in 60. Should they start to counter to 70:30, or 80:20, the scale has tipped. Speaking about the little things brings up a bigger picture, you can’t just paint with one color, can you?

The effort makes it worth it. You just have to make sure you’re putting in the right amount.

/\__/\