Let’s Talk

Struggles of being a teenager in 2023
Lets Talk

Girls overthinking 

It all starts with overthinking, getting stuck in a sea of thought, images, words that leave us feeling like we are drowning, getting hit wave after wave not being able to take a breath. “While it’s true to say that every teenage girl overthinks things from time to time, there is a significant number of teenage girls who can’t help but engage in neurotic and excessive overthinking. Female teens such as these, suffer from waves of creeping thoughts that intrusively sneak into their psyche” says turning wind.

Anxiety 

While not all teens suffer from anxiety, Evolve adolescence behavior health states “31.9% of teens have some type of anxiety disorder. 8.3 % of those with an anxiety disorder have severe impairment as a result. 38% of female teens have an anxiety disorder. 26.1% of male teens have an anxiety disorder.” That’s a lot, but why so many? “A reaction to environmental stressors, including trauma, the death of a loved one, school issues, and/or experiencing bullying.” McLean hospital declares.

Boys mental health 

Both boys and girls continue to struggle with mental health “Specifically, boys are also more likely to be diagnosed with conduct disorder, which involves persistent patterns of behavior that violate the rights of others or social norms. While girls are more likely to be diagnosed with depression, boys are more likely to die by suicide.” Charlie health says boys are often expected to hold everything inside and “wear the pants” as an emotional man is looked down on, but even in this world that is constantly changing.

Everyone is dealing with stuff because the world is hard, that does not mean your problems don’t matter so reach out

takemyhand.co 

or reach out to Staff. ❤️