Why the Los Angeles Dodgers Are the Best

This little article is going to be based off the Dodgers’ achievements over the years and my personal experience with the team and how I see them. It all started in Boston where the Dodgers were not called the Los Angeles Dodgers but they were the Boston Dodgers at that time. We had iconic players like Jackie Robinson on the field basically making history with his amazing skills and many games and championships won by him. Jackie Robinson is what started it all for the Dodgers and he really made the game of baseball iconic for people and for the MLB. Currently the Dodgers are in Los Angeles and moving to LA has created an iconic part of history as well because over the years they had players like Fernando Valenzuela or Orel Hershiser which comments for the teams’ games. Now one of our players Clayton Kershaw is making history with his many years of Dodger pitching skills and a World Series win in 2020. I’m so glad to be a fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers because we have to best community all around and many people support the team and send out love for each other when we win, lose or we just like appreciating the baseball team.

Overall the team is the best all around the NL West and as fans we love the experience they put on at the Dodgers games because our players are highly trained and wonderful at playing the game of baseball. We always get home runs every game and they just put on a show for us every time you visit one of their games. The Dodgers plan to win another championship this season as we just signed a famous player from the Anaheim Angels (Shohei Ohtani) who is one of the best players in baseball right now and since we got him on our team we will dominate the game of baseball and win another championship for the city of Los Angeles.