My Life Last Year

Last year was one of the best years for me and for the people around me. I was doing really bad in school but I made a commitment that I would do one semester of online school and do about 8 classes to get to my credits up for when I come back to Elsinore High School second semester. Here I am now in the new year with all those classes finished and my school credits are on track now. Last year I was able to buy one of my dream guitars that I have been saving up for and it took me about a year to save up for it. I made some new friends from Vegas that were in the music industry and now we are close friends. My family and I were able to connect with each other more closely because we have been distant for while but we sacrificed time to spend time together. I was able to go to Vegas and watch my first ever soccer game and watch my favorite team Mexico play in the gold cup semi finals. It was really fun to watch and I can’t wait go again for another great experience.

During in the middle of the year, me and my cousin who is in my music group came up with our first song together and we are still trying to finalize it and put out a release date for it. We want to make sure everything is perfect for it so we are hiring experienced musicians including ourself to help us with the song. It took a lot of commitment to come up with our second song because we were stuck and didn’t know what to make next but finally found an idea and went after it. One of my close friends got signed to a famous record label called Rancho Humilde because he sang his song “La Mera Vena” to the CEO of the record label. He ended up getting 5 million views on YouTube from the song and many people recognized him after that. We were extremely proud of him and we told him to not give up because that is only the beginning of his journey. Months after have been good too but too basic to talk about. 2024 is going to be a better year and it’s already starting off in a positive way.