How to Make Money as a Teen

How to Make Money as a Teen

One of my main objectives as a teenager is to create my own business and just make income while I’m in school. I wanted to help my family out on paying off mortgages and just providing for them but I was stuck and didn’t know how to make any income. I then soon found out that cutting someone’s yard or grass was an option so I got to work and started mowing lawns and grass for $30 per house. As I was cutting the grass I wanted to find a better way to make money because my dream was to buy mom and dad their dream home so I started investing into the stock market. There was a stock I invested in that made me a good amount of money because I studied it and found strategies and techniques to see if it would crash or go up. I made a little amount of money but it was too techy for me.

I was bored with my life and I started to pick up the guitar because I wanted to learn how to play. My cousin that was into music told me that I can start doing gigs for parties if I get the guitar down. He told me I can make about 400 to 300 a day if people want us to play for their parties. I loved the idea and got to work playing the guitar 24/7  and just trying to get good at the instrument. I wanted to give up but I kept my promise that this was the better way to make money. I ended up getting better at the guitar and I started playing for parties and we charged 350 because I had other friends who played too and they joined my group as well. They had us playing for 6 hours and we made a total of $2100 and split it with my 4 friends. We all made about 500 dollars that day which is really goof for what we were doing. In my opinion, find something you love and go for it because that passion can make you good amounts of money as well. I still gig for parties today and I’ve found nothing but success during my personal experience.