The Weekend in LA

Photo Credit: Getty Images
Urban sprawl fills the foreground leading back to the skyscrapers of Los Angeles skyline with cloudscape behind, California

It all started last Friday, 02/16/24. I went on a little vacation with my friend’s from Vegas and I was able to use my 4 day weekend to my advantage and get out of school for the vacation. Los Angeles is one of my childhood cities and I love it because it gives me nostalgia just because of the places I’ve been around as a kid and what I liked to do, like going to events or amusement parks. The first place I went on my vacation in Los Angeles was Knott’s Berry Farm. I’ve been going there since I was a little kid and therefore it was a cool start to go on my vacation there. I never liked going on the rides because I have a fear of rollercoasters but the calm smooth water slides I can do and I always enjoyed on my visits to Knott’s Berry Farm. After the day we got a funnel cake from the place and left back to the hotel to rest up for the next day of our trip. On the morning of Saturday we went to go eat breakfast at this one restaurant I forgot the name of but it was really good. Straight after we went to go chill at a lookout that showed the whole Los Angeles from just one glance. It was the prettiest view I have ever seen in my life and I will definitely go back with my family or friends again to do more things while we are there.

On Sunday we went to an event called Monster Jam where there are these monster trucks racing and crashing into things all around the arena. This event took place in the Angels stadium and it was really cool because they put on a good show for the people all around and we ended up getting our very own private suite in the stadium to relax and watch the show. After the show had ended after 4 hours we went back to my house because the very next day my friends had to go back to Vegas for work/school. We rested up and the very next day I said my goodbyes to them and until next time we will have another awesome weekend like the one we had that week.