Is it OK to Make Mistakes?

Is it OK to Make Mistakes?

During most of life, I’ve always had many mistakes and during my time I’ve learned how to prevent me from doing those mistakes ever again. School has given me many times to mess up and show a consequence after that mistake, and I will say that it is ok to make a mistake if you are not taking anything seriously. You don’t want to make a mistake on things that you have a chance to do in your life and you want to make sure you do good on whatever you do. I remember this one time I was in school I joined the baseball team and I made a few mistakes making plays around the field when the games would go on but I remember my coach told me that it was ok to make a few mistakes because it shows that over time those mistakes can get better and you can improve as a player and how you can get around the field. After learning from my mistakes I was taught not only a lesson but the understanding that mistakes only make you a better individual and making those few mistakes made me a better player. If you want to do something with your life, you have to go through trial and error but it’s ok because eventually everyone gets to a point where things go where you want it to go and you improve your skills, abilities and most importantly your mindset.

In conclusion, yes I do believe that mistakes only train you as a person to get better at anything and while you get better and better at it, you’ll find yourself in a better position than everyone else. Don’t be afraid of taking that fall or failing one thing because that downfall only brings you back up way farther than where you were from the beginning. Things just don’t happen over night so my advice to anyone out there is to go through you trial and error first.